Have previously been registered in Northern Ireland and have a Health & Care number or transferring from a GP in Great Britain
If you have previously registered with a GP in Northern Ireland and have a Health & Care number (H&C no.) or you are transferring from a GP in England, Scotland or Wales; please complete the form called HS200.
Once completed, please bring this to the Surgery along with your Medical Card (if available), proof of identity and proof of address.
Supporting documentation is required to register; please supply 1 item from each of the 2 categories
List 1 (Lawfully in Northern Ireland):
- Vaild Passport
- Valid Visa issued by the UK Home Office
- Birth Certificate, and where applicable, Marriage or Civil Partnership Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalisation or proof of EEA status
- Other valid Photographic ID
List 2 (Residing in Northern Ireland):
- Current NI Driving Licence
- Current Northern Ireland Rates Bill
- Current Northern Ireland Electoral Identity Card
- Current Home insurance policy (valid for Northern Ireland)
- Signed, current Tenancy agreement (not hand written) or mortgage statement of a property in Northern Ireland
- Current Bank Statement for active accounts which show a Northern Ireland address
- Recently paid utility bill (gas, electricity or telephone NOT a mobile phone ) for a property in Northern Ireland
- Housing benefit award letter for a property in Northern Ireland
Registering for the 1st time or do not have a Health & Care number
If you are from outside of Northern Ireland and do not have a medical card you need to fill in an application form, which is called HSC/R1. This form is available in English and in a range of other languages. Please click on the link below to download the form in English.
Once completed, please bring this to the Surgery along with proof of address.
HSC R1 Registration Form
Supporting documentation is required to register; please supply 1 item from each of the 2 categories detailed above AND 1 item from the following
List 3 (Reason for being in Northern Ireland):
- A letter of document form Department of Communities confirming receipt of a UK State pension
- A letter or document from the Department of Communities confirming receipt of Social Security Benefit
- Recent payslip from a current employer (showing employers address and employee's National Insurance number)
- Letter from HMRC with your Unique Tax Reference / Self Assessment return showing NI address
- S1 Form (not issued in the UK) or a letter from DSP confirming receipt of State Pension (ROI only)
- HMRC Tax Credit award
In addition to the registration form above, all patients are asked to complete a new patient health questionnaire.
The questions asked help speed up your registration to the Practice and give us some basic information about your health in advance of seeing the Nurse or GP.
You can click on the link below to download a copy of the questionnaire, alternatively if you do not have access to a printer you may pick up a copy of this paperwork from Reception.
Once completed, please return the questionnaire along with you Registration form to Reception.
New Patient Health Questionnaire